Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 January 2013

Uggh

I've been recieving really mean mails from stupid people who accuse me of scamming people. I make it perfectly clear that I don't give wishies. I've only just came to this new rule but when I'm private chatting to some users, I tell them that I won't give them wishies.
I don't know why other users can buy things of your wishie. It is what you personally want, so why can't YOU have it be kept private? Also, it's bad because it allows other users to bully and blackmail you into getting wishies. I know a lot of my friends have quit the game because they've been so frightened of the bullying that's going on.
I've been scammed quite a few times, I'm not mentioning ANY names because I don't want to get into the same, tiring argument all over again. I gave away a pair of fishnets (rare) for a greeting and a wishy. This user then blanked me and didn't keep her end of the deal. I made a movie and AB warning others about her and she commented on them both, accusing me o hacking her, stalking her and taking 12 of her rares (-.-) She then sent me mail pretending to be her mum saying she was writing to the msp staff coz this was bullying -_-  I reported her and she got locked xDDDDD Yarr, thats all i got Dx

No comments:

Post a Comment