Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 January 2013

Hi again. It's meh, Molly {:  I am sh*t with technology and I have NO idea how to put pictures on bloggies so you can help meh by commenting :)
Urrm

Recently on MSP yah, I've been in ANOVA fight!
This time it's wiv some b*tch called rosey6250, she started f*cking around to me recently after my fight wiv Lola (We're now friendys :} )

She was saying stuff like I aint a true friend and how I had 'really' upset her. She was also saying sh*it like wanna have a fake fight for fame? and oh, now you're not messaging me when I WAS OFFLINE YO DUMBASS!

Gawd, she kept harrassing me so I just blocked her and made an artie. Check it out on
moviestarplanet.co.uk

Im lara Lover n the arties called Why I blocked you Rosey. Yah she annoyed me -.-

Errrrhm All I can say is PLEEESH tell me how to put piccys on here (; Imma grateful {:

Nvm and BUH BYE xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment