Total Pageviews

Monday 28 January 2013



(Click to enlarge)
Abi ily2. Your amazing. You'll come before ANY bf ill EVER have!! I'm gonna post a lot about you, coz your totally worth it. Same to Lolgirl, no one can forget her... Also Lauren, who I'm sorry I deleted... I hope we get you back Lauren, I miss our deals ;) please read this.... Anyway, now for more amazing people's!



Thanks susu, your forever offering me free wishys and to watch my movies. I try to hard to give you gifts, autos and wishes but you always refuse. Your one of my greatest friends, I'm sooooo glad I met you (:



Post some about sleepy head x next. Lol, our convos our SCARYILY WEIRD N RANDOM ;) 


Ur all a amazing and I'm soooo lucky to have friends like you. Ily all, ven if I don't talk to you. Watching my movies and loving all I do has made a difference, without you I would have quit msp long ago. You make msp alive for me, and I thank you 

1 comment:

  1. My friends make msp what it is to me. Without them, it would be dark, gloomy and boring. With the, it's a happy place that I look forward to going on every single day!! Friends I thank you, especially lolgirl788 who can't come on. It's not for me to say why she got locked but she's always loved msp. She's the main reason why I kept coming back on, why I got VIP : to match her, why I kept changing looks to match hers, why I inspected her amazing movies to improve my own.

    All mah friend ilysssssssssm and fuck this, who needs boys? I got mah friends ;)

    ReplyDelete