Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 January 2013

Help Me Put Pictures On :/

Haii! I'm addicted to da Irish MSP. It's amazin!!!!! I'm Lara Lover on it (;   Add Meh.
I'm only level 2): but I got a lotta nice friends who help me level up:)

moviestarplanet.ie

Thats the link for the Irish MSP.

Guys, I'm quite close to level 11 on English MSP so greeting and autos would be appreciated! Also, my bezzie lolgirl789 computers got locked outa MSP, She can still go on using her ipod but she won't be able to use her computer for it. Please love my AB and rate my movie 5 stars to get Lolly unlocked! Tyssssssssssssm if you do(:

Can someone comment to flippin put pictures of MSP on here coz i got no idea how to do it :L  Tsssm!! (I'm crap at technology)
Hahah yeah so thanks for reading my amazingly crap blog! I wish you an umm nice day :L

Please comment pictures, it's probz getting boring :\

No comments:

Post a Comment