Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 January 2013

I'm being random :)

I was pmsl when I saw this xD

Jealous much?? Gawd, ur such a frikkin bitch Dx

On mah iPad, can't post much coz all da pics go under the typey pagey thingy majingy. Lol

Please help me level up, look I hate saying this but if you don help me level up I will delete you, I lag so much and what's the point of u being mah friend if u ain't gonna help me?? I excuse a few people who lag even more to me but autos would really help.

If you watch 10 of my movies ill give you 2 wishes. 20 is 2 wishes and 4-6 gifts (depending on mah mood) 

The gifts may be on different days but I promise you will get them. If u ain't got them in 72 hours then mail me. I will reply ASAP but coz I lag so much it might take a while. Mah mum don't let me on her lappy no more and it's like bam, F.A.S.T!!! 
Lmao going on msp now, help to level 11 or I WILL delete you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment