Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Imma back!♥



Hello my fellow munchkins! I've been through a rough technology ban recently :( and its all due to a secret so terrible I can't bear to think about it :/ so, I haven't updated for some time, eh? Lets change that!

On msp I have : more fame than last time ;), a new wifeey - skyegoth123
Also I've lost : a wifeey - choe cherry and my 3 best friends :(:(:(:(:(::(
Dramadancewrite/soph quit :'(
Abigail don't come on enough
And I never see susu!!
So there, some good and bad news!
Kk, imma bored so email me at - cheekymonkeypower@gmail.com
Skype me at - Lara.loverxox
FaceTime/iMessage me at - sallieandcecil@ntlworld.com

So, I'm out :( ill update soon, 
Ohhhh, btw, if u wanna feature on mah bloggie, email, msp or Skype or ANyTHIN me and I'll get a scrn shot and stuff xxxxxxx

~Molly 

No comments:

Post a Comment