Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 August 2013

Lizzie Meh Shmexxie Bestfriendღ

Hello MSP Munchins :D


Mkay, So Today My awesome BFF ; Elizabethf got to level 13!! Well done homey!!

I met lizzie when she was a level 5, we were both sticking up for skyegoth123 against a stalker right, and I sent her an add request. She declined, because she wanted to get celeb, and promised to add me again when she got VIP (she hadn't had VIP before)
So, about a month later, I was scrolling through my old chats and I saw her! And you know there's a picture of the person you were taking to? I saw she had VIP, and I added her!
She accepted this time, and said sorry etc, (she was level 8) and we became gd friends.
And to cut a long story short we became bestmates.
Here's some Shmexxie piccys ;p (she's level 15 now)

 -    Click to enlarge

So this is how much fame she needed at the time to get to level 13

*1 hour later*

*Look at her level*Bitch please.  Nobody, apart from lulu blue helps me. Anyway, well done lizzie! Lara's proud of youuuu! Keep goin 

No comments:

Post a Comment