Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 August 2013

#####

Hellooooooooooo!!

So, I'm so excited to say that my blogs reached over 800 page views! I mean - its crazy! I never expected 100, let alone this many!!
And I know I haven't updated in a while, but I've been busy with schoolwork, call me keen, the moments over ;)
And yeah, I'm VIP on msp. I'm a jury, but I've only got a month.
I've already brought 2 separate months, so I'm guessing that one made it count as 3 months? I know what I'm saying x-o

Soooo, on msp there's been several updates...

H
A
S
H
T
A
G
S

They're actually annoying me now! I can barely write a sentence without being overloaded with ############# !! Lol it was #### l##and #####

I'm standing there like 'girl, you wanna stfu?'
And the worst part is, it also happens in chats! So I'm talki g with a 'close' mate when suddenly all I say is hash tags. I get deleted and blocks and thought of as a physco.
Oops.....

So msp.. Please fix this? It's pissing everyone off.
Bye


~Moll

I write big now byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment