Total Pageviews

Friday 8 February 2013

Grrrr



Dont trust this girl!! Cindy was making all sorts of sh*t deals with Katie and then lying to me!!!! Also, when she said 'so yur gonna get a greeting and I'm gonna get noting?' I pointed out 'no, ur gonna gt trashy frills!!! And also yu don't have to be mean!!!' So she didn't reply

Then later she put 'I know Katie is ur acc, I'm not dumb' so I put 'Hunnish if you think Katie is mah acc no offence then you ARE dumb!! Why would I have level 10 nothing and level 8 judge? If I wanted VIP I'd buh it on Lara, not Katie Hun, and I can't anyway because she ain't my acc, bffs are supposed to trust each other and if ur gnna go rnd telling ppl Katie's mah acc, maybe we shan't be bffs or even friends!!! And also STOP BEING MEAN!!!' So she deleted me and blocked me... All I'm saying is she a b*tch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment