Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 October 2013

ElisabethF ://




Cause I was on the app I couldn't screen shot the part when she was having a go at me. Also, at one point her status was 'isn't it a shame how some people get jelous' I was temped to put back 'isn't it a shame some people don't know how to spell jealous' but instead I put 'isn't it a shame some people on here are two faced rats elisabethf' she got so mad at me calling her a rat I just did it to piss her off. 
'Thats it Molly you've pulled the last straw' she deleted me. Don't u think the ':B' face made it look as if she was being sarcastic of being a pedo or something://
'I don't have time for little 11s sorry' u were level 5 when I met you so shut ur ass crack bitch
I deleted her, and I just want her to move on and forget me.
Don't wanna sound rude but I've got another BFF, *pinkpunk* go add her, she's amazingly loving and kind and ilh so if u hurt her I'll kill you (y)


No comments:

Post a Comment